In accordance with the Government and my professional body's advice re the coronavirus, as from Monday 23 March 2020, until further notice, I will no longer be offering face-to-face therapy sessions. I can, however, offer online or telephone sessions so please contact me if you would like to arrange this.
Do you experience difficulties with any of the following:
- Anxiety including:
health anxiety, panic and phobias
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Body dysmorphic disorder (excessive worry about particular physical features)
- Social anxiety
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Low self-esteem
If so then Cognitive Behavioural Therapy may help you.
I work with adults aged 18 upwards.
Working with a trained psychotherapist offers an opportunity to grow and change in ways which are difficult to achieve on your own or with friends and family. The personal growth that may take place in therapy can free you from the limitations of old patterns. This allows more realistic and effective ways for improving the quality of your life, your relationships and how you feel about yourself.
My clients benefit from:
- a professionally trained and accredited CBT therapist
- over 18 years post-qualification CBT experience
- working within ethical guidelines of professional bodies (BPS and BABCP)
I guarantee you a professional and confidential service.